Apr 5, 2011

Wedding Quote: Proverb

Every Wedding needs inspiration. Here are a few lovely wedding quotes that you could use to add something to your Wedding invitation, use to start are work into your Wedding Vows. They could be place on tables at your Reception and worked into your Wedding Reception centerpieces.

Chinese Proverb

"No road is long with good company"

Turkish Proverb

"When two spiders unite they can tie up a lion"

Ethiopian proverb

"Shared joy is a double joy. Shared sorrow is half a sorrow."

Swedish proverb

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and just be my friend"

Irish proverb

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

More Wedding Quotes

More Wedding Readings

No comments: