Feb 15, 2008

Honeymoon

I recently had a comment by a new reader about Honeymoons. I guess I never shared our Honeymoon plans. We have actually knew where we were going on our Honeymoon before we knew we were going to be married. It should be pretty obvious with our Pseudonyms:

Disney World is the destination we have picked for a few reasons...

1) The time of year Disney World is decked out in Holiday decorations that are second to none.
2) We are disney freaks.
3) We want to share this Honeymoon spot with our future children, really where else can you bring your kids too.
4) My parents booked the trip the night we told them when the Wedding was going to be.

So I suggest Disney World to all my readers as a Honeymoon destination...Just remember it isn't just a place for kids, it has beaches, Nightclubs, amusement rides and What bride doesn't want to wear Minnie ears with a veil attached for all to see she is the new MRS...

--Mickey

2 comments:

MattDJ said...

And...don't forget...NO LINES in December!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please let me know if I can help in any other way. Many congrats on your engagement!! :-)

SoireeLaura said...

That's where I got engaged! In December, actually. The slower crowds are definitely a nice perk.

Make sure you get some Dole Whip in Adventureland...it's one of the best things about the Magic Kingdom!