Feb 15, 2008

Wedding Blogs


I have been researching Wedding ideas. I have read what must be 100 wedding blogs and wedding websites in the last two days. I am finding it very exciting to find new ideas and see how other people planned and celebrated their "special" day.

I know at least I am not alone in this process and even though Minnie is still studying for her test I feel comfortable in this planning process. I am very excited about our Walt Disney World Honeymoon... I have spent just as much time today looking at Disney.com and planning our Honeymoon.

I can't believe you can't make flight reservation for over ten months away. Well only a few more days and we can.

--Mickey

More Wedding Planning Articles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you stopped by. I've just started making wedding websites cuz all my friends are getting married and asked me to do the art stuff. =( It's fun... The website is the first. for my other friend, we are making invitations. It's the destination wedding and we have alot of ideas about it.

Anonymous said...

What a fun and interesting blog you have here. We are not married and have been together for 12 years. Your blog give us much insight and entertaining stories on what to look forward to when we actually do decide to "go that way".

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope we can continue to share great ideas...

Invito Cards, Wedding Advice Blog

Anonymous said...

Excellent information you have here...


Jessica,
http://wedding-planner-advices.com/